3% Sal-Acid Moisturizing Cream
with Aloe, Bisabolol, and Shea Butter
- Maximum strength formula
- Relieves itching and redness
- Controls flaking and scaling
- Soothes and moisturizes
- Fast absorbing, non-staining, fragrance-free formula easily used for daytime application
- Helps prevent psoriasis symptom recurrence
- Salicylic acid loosens existing scales
- Enriched with key ingredients to soothe and moisturize your skin, including Avocado oil, Shea butter, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Bisabolol, Oregon-grape root extract, and Aloe
- Doctor recommended ingredient – Salicylic Acid 3%
- Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation
Want $1 off this product?
MG217® Medicated Salicylic Acid Cream features a unique, new formula. The fast absorbing, fragrance-free cream provides greaseless, non-staining, non-irritating, soothing and moisturizing relief from redness, itching, and scaling. When using a salicylic acid and a coal tar product in tandem, it can achieve effective results. Salicylic acid helps loosen and remove scales and plaque build-up while coal tar helps slow down the production of skin cells.
For the relief of these symptoms associated with psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis:
Other uses of this product should be only under advice and supervision of a physician.
Salicylic Acid 3%
Deionized water, Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Corn starch, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Dicetyl phosphate, Ceteth-10 phosphate, Cyclosiloxane blend, PEG-40 Stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, lsopropyl myristate, Lanolin oil, Mahonia Aquifolium (Oregon-grape root), Sodium PCA, Sodium hydroxide, Decolorized Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl benzoate, Glycyrrhizic acid (Licorice extract), Phenoxyethanol, Methyl paraben, n-Butyl paraben, Ethyl paraben, lsobutyl paraben, Propyl paraben, a-Bisabolol, N,2,3-Trimethyl- 2-lsopropylbutanamide, Allantoin, D-Panthenol
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Consult a doctor before use if condition covers a large area of the body. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Apply to affected area 1 to 4 times daily, or as directed by a physician. Keep cap tightly closed when not in use. Store in cool, dry location.