10% Authentic Ichthammol Ointment - First Aid
10% Ichthammol (Ammonium Bituminosulfonate)
- Made with 10% ichthammol, Ammonium bituminosulfonate, a naturally derived ingredient.
- Ichthammol is easy to apply. Clean the affected skin area, liberally apply ichthammol to a gauze bandage, and apply the bandage. Reapply a new treated bandage once or twice a day for several days.
- Made with no parabens, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, animal by-products, or animal testing
MG217 Ichthammol Ointment contains 10% authentic ichthammol (Ammonium Bituminosulfonate) and is made with naturally derived ingredients to help soothe skin upon application.
Petrolatum, Ichthammol USP, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2
- For external use only
- Do not use in eyes
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds or serious burns
- Stop use and consult a doctor if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Store at room temperature
Cleanse affected area. Apply on gauze bandage once or twice a day. Repeat as necessary. Do not rub or massage affected area.