Cooling Burn Spray, Maximum Strength Pain Relief
4% Lidocaine HCI with moisturizing Aloe Vera
MG217 First Aid Cooling Burn Spray delivers fast topical pain relief and helps prevent skin infections. The max strength 4% Lidocaine formula works quickly to help relieve pain & itching associated with minor cuts, scrapes, burns, sunburn, insect bites & stings, and other skin irritations like poison ivy, oak, and sumac. Added aloe and camphor help cool and restore moisture to the skin. MG217 Cooling Burn Spray is formulated with Benzalkonium Chloride – a first aid antiseptic that helps prevent skin infections.
- Maximum strength 4% Lidocaine formula with Aloe Vera
- Fast and soothing topical pain relief from:
- Minor Burns & Sunburn
- Minor Cuts & Scrapes
- Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac
- Insect Bites & Stings
- Unique formula also enhanced with:
- Aloe Vera to help cool and moisturize the skin
- Benzalkonium Chloride to help prevent skin infections
- Easy-to-use non-aerosol spray can works at any angle – no rubbing required and no sticky mess
- Safe for the entire family – Made with only six sting-free, alcohol-free, and unscented ingredients
- Proudly made in the USA
Available at Walgreens
With only 6 ingredients, the non-stick, sting-free and alcohol-free formula is safe for the entire family, and the “continuous spray” delivery system allows you to apply the product evenly at any angle. Help dry those alligator tears from a scraped knee after your child’s first fall from their bike. Cool your sunburn from a long day at the beach. Relieve itching and reduce the spread of a poison ivy rash with the fast and effective MG217 Cooling Burn Spray.
First Aid to help prevent bacterial contamination or skin infections, and temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor: burns, sunburn, cuts, scrapes, and skin irritations.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% – First Aid Antiseptic
Lidocaine HCI USP 4% – Pain Reliever
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Camphor, Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol
- For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
- When using this product do not use in or near your eyes, do not apply over large areas of the body or in large quantities, do not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas, avoid prolonged storage above 40 C (104 F).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again with a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area, apply a small amount on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
Children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor.